CASPR Compact is a plug-and-play disinfection solution that covers up to 1,500 square feet.
CASPR utilizes a Natural Catalytic Converter (NCC) technology which consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst.
NCC technology utilizes the humidity found naturally in your air to create an advance oxidation process.
The process results in several friendly oxidants, including Hydrogen Peroxide, that then circulate the space through the air, landing on all surfaces.
This unit is perfect for small spaces, areas without good circulation or HVAC access, highly visible customer locations, or situations where odors can become problematic.
- Kill rate of up to 99.96%
- Self-contained and portable
- No installation required
- Adjustable fan speed
- Continuous air and surface disinfection technology
- Effective against bacteria, virus, mold, odors, VOCs
- Produces no odors or residues, and is virtually silent
- Normal Mode: meant for 24/7 use; safe for occupied spaces; no ozone produced
- Sleep Mode: same as Normal Mode while dimming display lights
- High Mode: meant for short duration; removes odors while space is occupied
- Away Mode: Ozone output meant for overnight use in unoccupied spaces
OVERCOMES CURRENT CHALLENGES
- Continuous vs episodic
- Facility-wide vs limited coverage
- Eliminates human error
- No additional resources required
- Addresses ignored and impractical areas
- Produces no ozone
- Safe to use in occupied spaces – well below OSHA limits
- Manufactured in an EPA registered facility
|Electrical||120/220 VAC, 50/50 HZ|
|Mechanical||adjustable fan 460 cfm|