Portable UV-C technology born in healthcare. Offers the most output of Hydrogen Peroxide.
CASPR utilizes a Natural Catalytic Converter (NCC) technology which consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst.
NCC technology utilizes the humidity found naturally in your air to naturally create an advance oxidation process.
Output is several friendly oxidants that protect your air and surfaces.
No ozone is produced while area is occupied.
- Kill rate of up to 99.96%
- Air and surface disinfection technology
- Continuous air and surface pathogen reduction
- Effective against bacteria, virus, mold, odors, VOCs
- No noise, odors, or residue
- Normal Mode: meant for 24/7 use; safe for occupied spaces; no ozone produced
- Sleep Mode: same as Normal Mode while dimming display lights
- High Mode: meant for short duration; removes odors while space is occupied
- Away Mode: Ozone output meant for overnight use in unoccupied spaces
OVERCOMES CURRENT CHALLENGES
- Continuous vs episodic
- Facility-wide vs limited coverage
- Eliminates human error
- No additional resources required
- Addresses ignored and impractical areas
- Manufacture in an EPA registered facility
- Proven safe to use in occupied spaces well within ALL regulatory approved levels
- Oxidizing molecules produced at consistently safe levels like normal atmospheric levels
- No ozone produced in occupied spaces
|Hydrogen Peroxide||OSHA Limit: 1 PPM||CASPR Output: .02-.03 PPM||33x Lower|
|Ozone||OSHA Limit: 0.1 PPM||CASPR Output: 0.0 PPM||No Ozone Output|