CASPR Pro In-Duct comes in a variety of sizes, each designed to treat a specific amount of square footage. Multiple units can be combined to increase square footage.
CASPR utilizes a Natural Catalytic Converter (NCC) technology which consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst.
NCC technology utilizes the humidity found naturally in the air to create an advance oxidation process.
The process results in several friendly oxidants, including Hydrogen Peroxide, that then circulate the space through the air, landing on all surfaces.
- Kill rate of up to 99.96%
- Continuous air and surface disinfection technology
- Effective against bacteria, virus, mold, odors, VOCs
- No noise, odors, or residue
OVERCOMES CURRENT CHALLENGES
- Continuous vs episodic
- Facility-wide vs limited coverage
- Eliminates human error
- No additional resources required
- Addresses ignored and impractical areas
- Produces no ozone
- Safe to use in occupied spaces – well below OSHA limits
- Manufacture in an EPA registered facility
|CASPR 200||up to 200 sq ft|
|CASPR 400||up to 400 sq ft|
|CASPR 1000||up to 1,000 sq ft|
|CASPR 2500||up to 2,500 sq ft|
|CASPR 5000||up to 5,000 sq ft|